Friday, March 12, 2010

LIttle Boots - Remedy



Ok so im not sure this is going to work, but for those who know me, know im a big ol' music geek, so when i find a song or artist i like, i share it, like this one here, she goes by the name little boots, and up till a couple days agp i had no idea that she even exsisted. now this is the song i heard on one of the music channels we get up here, and like most songs i end up liking, i really didnt like it at first, just heard the first little part and was like meh, it wasnt untill we got a little further into the song that the catchyness (i dont care if its not a word, im using it :P) hit me. this song is catchy and will have your ass swining in your seat if you give it a chance, i look forward to hearing more from her, and hopefully it will be just as good as the song here. Lyrics are posted below, enjoy,

~Sticky~

I can see you stalking like a predator, I've been here before, Temptation calls like Adam to the apple, but I will not be caught, Cos I can read those velvet eyes, And all I see is lies,

No more poison killing my emotion, I will not be frozen, Dancing is my remedy remedy, Ohhh, Stop stop praying cos I'm not not playing, I'm not frozen, Dancing is my remedy remedy, Ohh

Move, why you watching me dance with the enemy, I've got a remedy, Ohh o ohh o o, Move, why you watching me dance with the enemy, Here is my remedyOhh o ohh o o,

Spin me faster, Like a kaleidoscope, All I've got's the floor, Yeah you can try but I found the antidote, Music is the cure, See you can try to paralyse, But I know best this time,

No more poison killing my emotion, I will not be frozen, Dancing is my remedy remedy, Ohhh, Stop stop praying cos I'm not not playing, I'm not frozen, Dancing is my remedy remedy, Ohh,

Move, why you watching me dance with the enemy, I've got a remedy, Ohh o ohh o o, Move, why you watching me dance with the enemy, Here is my remedy, Ohh o ohh o o,

Da da da da da da da, Da da da da da da da, Da da da da da da da, Da da,

And when the music fades awayI know I'll be ok, Contagious rhythms in my brain, Let it play,

No more poison killing my emotionI will not be frozen, Dancing is my remedy remedy, Ohhh, Stop stop praying cos I'm not not playing, I'm not frozen, Dancing is my remedy remedy, Ohh,

Move, why you watching me dance with the enemy, I've got a remedy, Ohh o ohh o o, Move, why you watching me dance with the enemy, Here is me remedy, Ohh o ohh o o,

Move, why you watching me dance with the enemy, I've got a remedy, Ohh o ohh o o, Move, why you watching me dance with the enemy, Here is me remedy, Ohh o ohh o o.

No comments:

Post a Comment